We collect the following types of information:
- Cookies. When you visit the site X3CMS, we send to your computer one cookie.
- About this log. When you access our services X3CMS through a browser, application or other client, our servers automatically records certain information.
These server logs may include information such as the user's web request, its interaction with a service, your IP address, browser type and language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or user's account.
- User communications. When you send email or other communications to Cblu.net, Cblu.net may retains those communications in order to process and fulfil your requests and improve our services.
We may use your email address to communicate with you in connection with our services.
In addition to the above mentioned purposes, we use the collected information to:
- Provide, protect, improve our services (including advertising services), maintain them and develop new services.
- Protecting the rights or property of Cblu.net.
If we decide to use such data for a different purpose from that for which we have collected them, we will request a prior permission.
Cblu.net processes personal information on its servers located in Europe. In some cases, the processing of personal data takes place outside the country of residence.
Most browsers accept cookies by default, but you can reset your browser to block all or alert you when it is receiving one.
Cblu.net does not share personal information about users of X3CMS with other companies or individuals.
We take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access or alteration, unauthorized disclosure or destruction of data.
These measures include internal reviews of our procedures for collecting, storing and processing data and our security measures.
Accessing and updating personal information
We do not store any data other than your email address if you write us.
Applying the rules
In the case of receipt of formal complaints submitted in written form by the users, it is the practice of Cblu.net to respond to them in relation to the reported problem.
We will work together with the concerning authorities, including local authorities delegated to the protection of data, to resolve disputes that arise regarding the transfer of personal data and that can not be resolved directly between Cblu.net and individual users.